Be part of the Hands-On Parents while Earning Network! Sign up for this whole day workshop on hands-on parenting and working smart in the new millennium so as to learn how to marry hands-on parenting with earning for the family.
The workshop will be facilitated by TERESA GUMAP-AS DUMADAG, a breastfeeding and homeschooling mom who wears many hats. She’s a Bestselling Author, Management, Human Resources and Training Consultant, Career Coach and Counselor, Freelance Contributing Writer to various publications, President and Founder of Full Life Cube Publishing and Events Services on top of being a Hands-On Mom to her 3 sons.
Teresa has already inspired and equipped thousands through the talks, training programs and workshops she has done in the past years in the Philippines and abroad. Her passion is helping people grow, reach their full potential and achieve their goals.
What to Expect:
– Workshop on Hands-On Parenting and Working Smart in the New Millennium
– Panel interview of Hands-On Parents while Earning
– Small Group Discussions
– Bazaar of Brands that Support Hands-On Parenting while Earning
- To enable parents to discover their big why in aspiring to be Hands-On Parents while Earning (HOPE).
- To enable parents to come up with a clear and compelling vision for their children and for themselves as parents and as earning individuals.
- To help parents to come up with a list of new habits that they can easily and consistently implement after the workshop so they can be more involved in their children’s lives.
- To help parents discover ways to work smarter so they can free up more time in their schedules to bond with their children.
- To inspire moms and dads to be hands-on even while earning for their families and to learn tips and strategies on how to be successful in their careers/businesses through the stories of the featured moms and dads (guests) in the iHOPE Summit.
- To introduce different earning options for parents while being actively involved in their children’s lives.
- To give parents an opportunity to meet and interact with other parents who also want to become H.O.P.E. (Hands-On Parents while Earning).
Martine De Luna for #iHOPE through Blogging and Branding. Martine is an award-winning blogger, a work-at-home advocate, and a creative blogging mentor. Through her creative inspiration website, www.makeitblissful.com, Martine encourages women to live meaningfully, whether at home, work or in pursuit of life goals. She also offers digital strategy on community building, blog branding, and social media on her professional site, Martinedeluna.com. She lives in Manila, Philippines, with her husband Ton and her son Vito, whom she homeschools, and her daughter Krista, whom she breastfeeds.
Jomar Hilario for #iHOPE through a Virtual Career/Virtual Business. Jomar is the founder & CEO of Ideas That Prosper, Inc. He gives hope to the Filipino by training & developing them to be World-Class Virtual Professionals. To Jomar, the internet is the best source of income and freedom to have more quality time with your family. Though Jomar talks about technology topics, he makes things very easy to understand. Jomar also teaches entrepreneurs like Bo Sanchez, Dr Sixto Carlos and Joey Chan in online marketing success.
Ginger Arboleda for #iHOPE through Entrepreneurship. Ginger Ginger is the General Manager of Manila Workshops (GPA Events Management Services). She is also the Co-Founder of Turn up Trumps, Inc., a tech start-up company that creates mobile applications/solutions. She is also a professional blogger and brand endorser for brands such as Globe My Business, Sangobion, Lotte Xylitol and Pampers. She is the program director of Love the Leap, an entrepreneurship program, and the host of GTV (http://bit.ly/gtvchannel) a YouTube channel that focuses on helping aspiring entrepreneurs build a business that they want. She is a business and marketing coach, as well as a speaker on business and entrepreneurship. Ginger has built her brand to revolve around her mission of helping entrepreneurs love the leap that they took in order to start their own businesses.
Denise Bernardo of Indigobaby
Angeli Del Rosario of The Beadlady
Katrina Ambion of Mommyfide PH
Chef Jonathan Chua Magsaysay Institute of Hospitality and Culinary Arts and recipetv.ph
Jay and Cherry Castillo of Foreclosure Philippines
- The Roles of a Parent
- Hands-On Parent and Hands-On Parent while Earning Defined
- The Benefits of Being a Hands-On Parent
- Different Ways to be H.O.P.E. (Hands-On Parents while Earning)
- iHOPE through Breastfeeding
- iHOPE through Homeschooling
- iHOPE through Menu Planning and More
- iHOPE through Babywearing
- iHOPE through Consulting and Coaching
- iHOPE through Freelance Writing
- 3 Steps to Become a Hands-On Parent while Earning
- iHOPE through Blogging and Branding
- iHOPE through a Virtual Career/Business
- iHOPE through Entrepreneurship
- iHOPE Hacks
Registration starts at 8 AM. Workshop proper will be at 8:30 AM.
Learning Investment (includes lunch, snacks and workshop materials):
The learning investment for this workshop should be at least P3,500 per person but we want to reach as many parents as possible and make a difference in the lives of more families; so, we’ve decided to subsidize it.
SAVE 57% with the Early Bird Rate: P1,500 (Signed up and paid before July 8)
SAVE 43% with the Regular Rate: P2,000 (July 8 onward)
SAVE 57% with the Couple Rate: P3,000
Pay via BPI, BDO and Paypal (plus 3% processing fee).
BPI Savings Account # 8269-0818-22, Account Name: Maria Teresa G. Dumadag
BDO Current Account Number # 6858-0038-70, Account Name: Maria Teresa G. Dumadag
Please email the scanned or digital copy of the deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org