Size: Letter size or short bond paper
Number of pages: 4
- Reminds you to take stock of your priorities in life as you plan your year, month, week and day.
- Makes you pause to review or come up with your life mission statement before you start planning your year so you can align your plans with your life mission.
- Encourages you to plan for a balanced life for the whole year, considering the different aspects of your life.
- Enables you to plan your activities with your key roles in life and the key persons in it being considered.
- Has ample space to write down the things that you plan and need to do or your appointments.
- Inspiring quotes are included on each page.
- Compatible with both 2-ring and 3-ring binders or clear books. You can also use a fastener or bull clip if you want.
- In black and white format.
- It’s a perpetual planning page. Thus, it’s big on savings because you can keep on printing a copy and use it in the coming years after downloading your copy.